- At least one author of an accepted paper must register and present his / her paper in conference.
- Prospective authors are invited to submit paper(s) with in 6 pages written in A4 size covered under normal registration.
- The manuscript should be prepared in prescribed IEEE format using MS WORD and/or LaTeX template
- The figures / graphs / plots in the manuscript MUST be of good resolution (600 dpi or more), tables must not be in pictorial format. Text in figures should not be too small, and preferably of equal size as text of the article.
- Figures, text, or the tables MUST be visible within boundary of the text area of the page and must not go beyond it.
- Do not use any Social / Academic titles (e.g. Mr.,Ms.,Dr.,Prof. etc) preceding the author names. Do not mention the position of a person (e.g., research scholar, student, assistant professor, professor, IEEE member, IEEE student member etc.) in the affiliation.
- Mention full address, affiliation, and email of all authors, specify a corresponding author with the corresponding e-mail ID. [Once an article is accepted, the publisher will send the proofreading of article to this e-mail].
- Articles must be written in spell checked and grammatically correct english.
- All references, figures, and tables should be numbered in sequence starting from 1 and must be duly cited / referred within the text.
Policy on Plagiarism
- Authors are requested to kindly refrain from plagiarism in any form. Authors should submit their original and unpublished research work not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Papers found to be plagiarized during any stage of review shall be rejected.
- As per copyright transfer agreement, Authors are deemed to be individually and collectively responsible for the content of manuscripts published by them.
- Hence, it is the responsibility of each author to strive for the highest ethical standards with respect to plagiarism.