Instructions for Camera-Ready Submission
(For Accepted papers ONLY)
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting your final manuscript. All final manuscripts must be formatted in standard IEEE 2-column format.
- Please ensure that your paper Title is correct and the author(s) name and affiliations are correctly recorded in CMT system prior to completing the IEEE electronic copyright form. You will not be able to edit the form once it is submitted.
- For Camera ready submission, no change in title of the paper and authors are allowed.
Step 1: Final Camera ready paper and reviewer response preparation
- Please follow IEEE two column A4 size standard conference format for preparing your final manuscript. For more details please visit: IEEE Templates page. https://aece2023.rkgitedu.in/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/Camera-Ready-Paper.docx
- Revised Version: Revise your paper based on reviewers’ comments/suggestions (if any). The reviewer’s comments are available in the same Microsoft Conference Management Toolkit (CMT) site: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/AECE2023/
- Accepted Full length papers are limited in length to five (5) pages including figures, tables, and references. Short papers are limited to three (3) pages. No author biography required at the end.
- Plagirism (with AI check) should be not more than 15%. Maximum File Size allowed is 3 MB and the file format is Adobe PDF (.pdf) without any encryption and/or passwords.
- The authors are expected to make sure that the comments of the reviewers/meta-reviewers have been addressed in the final manuscript.
- A separate file for the response of reviewer comments need to be uploaded in Microsoft CMT.
- Naming of files –
Example if Paper ID is 1, then rename like
:Camera ready paper: PID_001Reviewer Response: Review Response_001
- The final manuscript should have the copyright clearance code notice at the bottom of the first page in latex/word template provided here: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html replace the dummy code (XXX-X-XXXX-XXXX-X/XX/$XX.00 ©20XX IEEE) at the foot note of first page in bottom with this code:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- (ii) For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-3072-4/23/$31.00 ©2023 Crown
- (iii) For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-3072-4/23/$31.00 ©2023 European Union
- (iv) For all other papers the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-3072-4/23/$31.00 ©2023 IEEE
Step 2. PDF eXpress check:
The final paper must be converted into PDF with settings compliant with the requirements of the IEEE Xplore digital library. For this purpose, the IEEE PDF eXpress web tool should be used. PDF files generated in a unique way might not be IEEE Xplore-compliant and could be rejected.
The instructions to generate an IEEE-Xplore-compatible PDF file using the IEEE PDF eXpress web tool are listed below. https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
After you have appropriately revised your paper, pass your revised paper through PDF eXpress using conference ID (59614X) by going to the URL (https://ieee-pdf-express.org/).
For Creating your PDF eXpress Account :
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpressTM site
First-time users should do the following:
Select the Create Account – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 59614X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
If you are not familiar with PDF eXpress you can get detailed instructions on using IEEE PDF eXpress at: https://attend.ieee.org/ieacon-2021/ieee-pdf-express-instructions/
Step 3. Paper Submission:
- Submit the final version of the paper (after passing it through PDF eXpress check) through the author console in CMT.
- Please change the file name of the PDF eXpress checked camera ready paper to PID_xxx (where xxx is your paper ID in CMT) before submission to CMT.
- Please note that authors are expected to retain the title of the original paper in the final paper. Also, the author list in the original paper cannot be changed in the final manuscript.
Step 4. Submission of the copyright form:
After uploading the final camera ready paper (make sure paper must have passed PDF Check in IEEE PDF eXpress), click on ‘Submit IEEE copyright Form’ link to enter the IEEE Copyright Form Submission CMT page then click on the IEEE copyright website link. Now, the author will be redirected to IEEE eCF site to submit copyright form. After filling out the IEEE copyright form and copyright agreements, there is an option to download the completed IEEE Copyright Form in PDF. Please upload it on the same page in CMT. Please note that the corresponding author can submit the copyright form for all the authors.
Camera Ready Paper Format: